Monday, March 5, 2018

Song 5 - Transcription Of 'Tegami'


Song:  Tegami

Vocalist:  Yuki Saori




This is a very fun song to play.

It is very upbeat and lively.

I plan to do more with it.

It is another favorite of mine from Yuki Saori.

I have spent a long time searching for her other
very famous songs, including the one she is known best for...
however, the version I am looking for is not on YouTube.






For this song, 'Tegami'...
I am thinking about composing a second flute line to form a duet.

It may take a while...
but I think it would be fun to do...
and even more fun to play.

I plan to institute many up and down runs for the second flute.

Anyway...
here is the transcription of the above song, 'Tegami' (Letter):

The format changed on the second page.

I will be using the second format from now on...
as it has unlimited measures.

-----------

In the duet version (my next post)...
I had changed the volume for the first flute one step up...
as the second flute would need to be one step down from it...
so as to not drown out the lead flute.













No comments:

Post a Comment