Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Gymnopedie no. 1 - Redo Improvement



Song:  Gymnopedie no. 1

Composer:  Erik Satie

Transposer / Alto Flute:  Luke pickman

Piano:  Paolo Bertolotto



This is another Sunset Song.

I had to redo it as...
not only were there errors in the handwritten one I had posted early on...
as I have gained more musical knowledge...
I had to make many additions

(I also went back and put this one in the earlier article.
Although I had only been playing a month, or so, at that time...
it was still embarrassing to see my old work :)



I am presently working on a previously unused song...
so, it will be new to this blog.

I really like this next song...
as it had convinced me to get a Bass Flute.

I just loved the sound...
along with many other Bass Flute songs I had then subsequently researched.


I should have it ready by the end of this weekend
(I am going to California for a day).










No comments:

Post a Comment