Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The Song Of The Golden Dragon


Song:  The Song Of The Golden Dragon

Artist:  Estas Tonne



Okay...
I had heavily modified this song.

First of all...
I start out the song at about 55 seconds into the video.

It just sounded like the start of the song.

As this is also a very long song...
I had dramatically shortened it.

I modified some of the passages 
and took out redundant strumming...
and on some parts near the end...
I simply made up some of the notes to lead it into an early ending.

However...
I had kept the spirit of the song throughout.

I hadn't started modifying it until about measure 26.


I heard this song and I just knew I had to attempt it.

This has a lot of quick passages...
with a lot of quick changes...
so, it is perfect to practice such changes.


My next song will also be a very powerful and quick one
(Maybe it's the coffee in me :).




No comments:

Post a Comment