Saturday, October 2, 2021

Into Dust - Mazzy Star

 


Song:  Into Dust

Group:  Mazzy Star


I had transcribed this song.

I was going to perform it...
however...
although it is a beautiful song as it is sung here...
after I had lain the guitar and Cello tracks...
and was laying down the bass flute track...
it just didn't sound right.

It is the nuance of her voice that makes this hauntingly beautiful...
and my playing is not skillful enough to replicate her voice...
and so, as I was not able to do this song justice...
I decided that I would perform another song instead...
and so...
I will leave it up to others to play this song.

The Cello track I named Tenor...
as I don't know the notes of the Bass Clef.

This way I could use the Treble Clef to lay out the Cello notes.



















No comments:

Post a Comment