Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Colour My World


Song:  Colour My World

Group:  Chicago


Sorry...
I had to repost this as I had noticed a misplaced note late in the score.

When I had attempted to correct it...
the music scribing program hadn't saved it.

When I reopened it...
it was a much earlier version.

I made some corrections to the score...
and I saved it.

So...
here is the corrected version.

On the second page...first measure...
first note...
it is not the correct note because it originally went below the lower range 
of my bass flute...
so, I had to raise the note to one which sounds good enough 
to not feel too out of place.


My elder sister is now practicing the piano portion (Flute II)...
and I believe her husband will play the bass guitar.

 I will be practicing the flute for the flute I portion.





No comments:

Post a Comment