Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Stairway To Heaven - Base Line


Song:  Stairway To Heaven

Group:  Led Zeppelin



I have just finished the Flute II portion (Acoustic Guitar / Bass Line) of Stairway To Heaven.

I would have had this finished much sooner but I had gotten busy with other things in life.



However...
no matter how fast I try to complete the rest of the song...
as it is much more complicated...
the next portion (Flute I) is going to take a while.

It will encompass the Flute / Vocals / Lead Guitar.


I cannot stress how much more I understand music 
just by listening carefully by ear...
playing what I hear...
and then transcribing or transposing it.

I will soon be composing my own complete songs.


Now...
as this is going to be a flute duet...
I had to combine several instruments into this transcription / transposition.

I did some minor alterations...
but I stayed true to the music for the most part.


Again...
this is just the Flute II portion of the song (Bass Line).

It will be a duet when I complete the Flute I portion (Vocal / Lead Guitar).

I will post the entire song once it is completed.









No comments:

Post a Comment